Trusted In-Home Caregivers
Receive expert in-home caregiving services in Washington County and Davis County, Utah with Like Family Personal Care. Our non-medical home caregivers care for senior citizens, adults with chronic health conditions or injuries, and children with special needs. Find answers to your home care questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with one of our friendly care specialists by calling our in-home care helpline.
At LFPC, we devote our careers to preserving and improving the quality of our client’s lives. Call our helpline now to speak with a care specialist who will help you determine your next best steps, answer any questions you may have about our services, and ultimately provide you with the best-fit Utah caregiver for your particular needs.
Types Of In-Home care We provide
In-Home Senior Caregivers in Utah
In-home caregivers in washington County & Davis County, uT
At Like Family Personal Care, the word “family” is synonymous with “patient”. We treat your loved one as if they were our very own mother, father, sibling, or grandparent – and that’s how it should be. Here’s what else sets us apart:
- All of our caregivers are certified nursing assistants and CPR-certified.
- We provide commitment-free, no-cost consultations to patients and their family members.
- We find the perfect caregiver for your loved one based on their specific situation and preferences.
- You can choose a different Like Family caregiver if they aren’t the right fit.
- We are readily available for family members’ questions and concerns throughout the day. Those that answer your call will know your client by name.
- We treat our patients like family.
Seeking help is commendable. Contact us today to learn more about our senior care services and other personal care services.